Automattic released WordPress 3.5.1 last night!
It fixed 37 bugs and is considered a security release for all previous WordPress versions.
Here are the highlights of the release’s fixes:
- Prevented certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases in the Editor.
- Fixed a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new Media Manager.
- Suggested proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
- Prevented scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
- Suppressed some warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
While we recommended holding off on the 3.5 upgrade, we recommend that you upgrade to 3.5.1 as soon as possible.
Need help upgrading? Please contact us.