The ContentRobot team is back in New York City for one of our favorite conferences: BlogWorld & New Media Expo. Once we successfully navigated to Javits Center from our way-cool accommodations in Brooklyn – The Box Hotel – we were able to enjoy Day One. Here are top 5 highlights:
- We enjoyed Stephanie Agresta’s meaty panel, The Art and Science of Influence. We especially appreciated how she said everyone in the room were influencers and we already have the tools for success. Nice start!
- As we mentioned in our recent newsletter, some of the best experiences at conferences happen in the hallways. We ran into Jim Kukral who was speaking about self-publishing. He said we should be planning to author a book or two – imagine that!
- We also chatted with fellow developer, Mitch Canter, about our latest project: BlogDroid. Mitch said he’d be happy to kick the tires on our upcoming WordPress hosting service and we look forward to his valuable feedback.
- One of our favorite services that we continually recommend and use is Sucuri. We enjoyed talking with Co-Founder Andres “Dre” Armeda about his awesome malware and hack removal service and toolkit. We see a great partnership in the making…
- Gary Hoover’s day-ending keynote, The History and Future of Modern Media Makers, was thought-provoking and fun. He talked a mile-a-minute as he imparted his infectious enthusiasm and deep historical knowledge.