The Project Scope
- Converting the blog from TypePad to a WordPress platform.
- Configuring the WordPress software and setting up the required plugins.
- Installing the blog on its own domain, bazaarblog.com.
- Customizing a suitable 3-column template with Bazaarvoice colors and design elements.
- Importing and tweaking all existing posts and comments into the new format.
- Including blog elements such as a search form, categories, recent entries, and lists of books and web sites.
- Incorporating several chicklets that will allow blog visitors to easily add the bazaarblog feed into whatever news reader they use.
- Setting up feedburner to track blog metrics.
- Integrating a company newsletter (and signup mechanism) using feedblitz.
- Performing search engine optimization and search engine and blog directory submission.
- Adding a contact form for easy communication.
- Of course, test, test, testing.
- Providing blog training for entering posts and administering the site.
- Providing blog technical support.
The Bazaarvoice team will author the blog and write about topics such as:
- Customer Centricity
- Marketing Strategy
- Rating/Review Strategy
- Word of Mouth
Bazaarvoice, a start-up technology company based in Austin, TX, is one to watch. Check out their offering on the Petco web site. You’ll see how easy it is for Petco’s online visitors to get involved with the brand and weigh in on their products with a neat 5-paw rating system.
ContentRobot was pleased to team up with them on this project and look forward to nurturing this new partnership. We are excited that Bazaarvoice loves their new site and that we accomplished all their objectives in a short period of time.