Jane Wells, the UX and community lead for WordPress, wants to combine her love for baking and blogging into a cool Tybee Island, Georgia cafe called Jitterbug Bakery. She put up a great Kickstarter page that described her vision for the project and a cool blog that documents the process.
She is looking to raise $15,000 by March 15th. Starting with a tweet by Pete Mall last month, several WordPress consultants and Core Contributors – including ContentRobot – have stepped up to make their own contributions.
We have offered the following WeFixWP services, totaling 10 hours of our time:
– Theme enhancements, improvements, and fixes
– Adding additional blog functionality via programming, 3rd party applications, widgets, and plugins
– Software upgrades and plugin updates
– Recovery from installation/upgrade errors
– Security and performance audits
– Blog migrations to better WordPress hosts