The All in One SEO Pack plugin is currently rated the second most popular plugin on WordPress.org, and it’s certainly not an accident. Since the WeFixWP team first stumbled upon it, we have recommended it all all our clients as a simple way to convince popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN to crawl your site.
Why do we like it so much:
- This plugin is super-easy to install and configure
- It automatically optimizes your titles to display the blog’s title after the more important post/page title
- You can override any title with one of your own
- Automatically generate keywords (from categories and tags) and descriptions (from your excerpts or yoru first paragraph)
- Tweak any META description and keywords you want on any post, page, or archive
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs (from category, tag, and archive templates)
If you have installed any of these plugins, we’d recommend that you uninstall them in favor of All-in-One:
- Another WordPress Meta Plugin
- Head META Description
- Optimal Title
- SEO Title Tag
- SEO Post Link
We agree with the All in One developers when they say, “… about 20% of effort needed by you to achieve 80% of results with on-page factors.” Be sure to install this plugin as part of your SEO techniques.