The National Retail Federation will enhancing its Shop.org web presence by launching a retailer and vendor blog, developed with ContentRobot.
This association brings together executives from more than 500 leading retail brands to receive and participate with their peers about a variety of common challenges such as:
- Online marketing and merchandising
- Site usability
- Multichannel integration
- Online and multichannel shopping consumer trends
The blog will allow its readers to:
- Develop relationships with innovative executives from leading retail brands
- Exchange information with and collect “lessons learned” from industry peers who have faced similar challenges
- Get objective information about new methods, technologies and strategies being used by other industry participants
ContentRobot is excited to partner with Shop.org … look for the blog this fall.