One of the cool things about blogging is the ability to include photos within posts. While blog editors are really not that great at image placement and editing, its great when you can put some visual interest into your entries.
Then how do we find inexpensive, but compelling stock photos? Here are some sites that offer some nice royalty free images:
- Fotolia – photos for $1, 2, and $3 each
- iStockphoto – photos for $1, 3, and $5 each
- BigStockPhoto – photos for $1-$2 each
- Cheap Stock Photos – photos for $1, 3, and $5 each
- Dreamstime – photos for $1 each
Hunting for the right photo can be downright addictive. Have fun!