While non-professional blogging continues to grow, most corporations are still warming the bench and watching from the sidelines.
Why are they afraid to get in the game? Fear.
Fear of what? Fear of …
- The advanced and instantaneous means of communicating to a world-wide audience.
- The braze invitation for anyone to peek inside of what your company really does and how it works.
- Slipping up with critical or sensitive information.
- Divulging too much to the competition.
- Taking a position and putting it out there for the world to see.
- The very relationship-building opportunities that are waiting to be explored.
Why conquer the fear …
- With the right vision and implementation, a blog can be a powerful new way to reach a target audience as well as those you never dreamed would be interested.
- A blog can encourage interaction and business is all about building relationships to enhance profitability.
- A blog can also inspire dialogue with customers (old, new, and potential) and others and asks them to stay awhile and interact with your brand.
- A blog can help you reach more positive contacts than you ever imagined.
- A blog can be an engaging and informative place for the world to monitor your company.
- Because it’s more informal than most traditional marketing and PR techniques, a blog can be customizable, more friendly, and likely to become the most visited and human element of any corporate website.
With the right understanding and business integration, we know that there is no reason to be afraid. Contact us to help you get in the game.
Sorry for all the sports metaphors, it’s the Super Bowl this weekend!