It’s a new year – welcome to 2013! Have you made your resolutions yet? Have you broken them already? ContentRobot offers 5 resolutions bloggers should keep all year long.
- Blog Regularly. There’s nothing that Google likes better than fresh, unique content. If you haven’t been writing much as of late, now is the time to kickstart your blog.
- Don’t Write for Search Engines. It’s a turnoff for visitors to read posts that have been obviously overstuffed with keywords. Strive for meaty content that can educate, entertain, and energize by writing for your audience first.
- Make Sure Your Design Rocks. Don’t clutter your theme up with a bunch of distracting ads, links, tweets, and other elements that distract from your message. Take the time to prune your design and refocus your image.
- Do a Technology Review. If your blog is dog-slow, it may be time to migrate to a better performing host. If you can’t remember when you last launched your web presence, consider an all-new WordPress-powered website. If you need to upgrade or add new features to your blog, but were holding off, now is the time!
- Share More. Don’t be shy and try ramping up your presence on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook. Share your ideas and comments and add to the conversation all around you.