Is blogging better for a small company or a large one? While, it’s beneficial for both (of course) here are five ways small companies can take advantage.
- Small companies can overcome a smaller marketing budget by blogging to get their message out.
- While small companies cannot compete in the pay-per-click search engine techniques, they can compete for organic search engine rankings. (Blogging has been proven to help with organic rankings because focused blogs are search engine friendly publishing engines full of relevant organized content.)
- With the right strategy, start-up costs can be more of an investment in time rather than dollars.
- They can be more nimble in how the blog and its strategy evolves over time.
- With a small, dedicated team of bloggers, the company voice can be more easily found and capitalized upon.
ContentRobot can assist companies of all sizes to blog: from strategy to writing blog posts. Contact us today.