Our pals at FutureNow announced the availability of their newest book: Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer.
If you want more leads, sales, and profits from your website, then you need to test, test, test. Google Website Optimizer is all about testing, and this book shows you how to use that free tool to discover what is best for your site and your bottom line. Recognized online marketing guru Bryan Eisenberg and his chief scientist John Quarto-vonTivadar explain how to test and get more of your visitors to take the actions you want them to take: contact you, buy something, subscribe, or otherwise engage with your site.
- Learn to develop a testing framework and establish goals and parameters
- Determine how well your site calls visitors to take action and learn how to make improvements
- Discover the best approach for selecting and categorizing products
- Optimize your landing pages and revise your content with copy that sells
- Understand exactly which test works best for a given purpose
- Learn what you need to bring to the testing experience to reap the fullest benefits
- Learn how to design impactful tests in sales, lead generation, B2B, and B2C situations
- Get over 250 testing ideas based on all the factors that contribute to a site’s ability to convert online visitors
ContentRobot is also in the book! We collaborated with FutureNow on the popular Google Website Optimizer Plugin that allows you to test, test, test on your WordPress blog. You’ll find us on page 273 and a super-nice mention within the acknowledgments page.
Go and get your copy at Amazon today.